"Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best. Wherever you go, you will top all the rest."
- Dr. Seuss

Advertisement Project

ADVERTISEMENT PROJECT


Please view the follwowing commercials. After viewing each one, post a comment discussing:

1. how well you think the commercial advertised the product.

2. persuasive appeals/rhetorical strategies/devices/elements utilized in the commercial.

3. suggestions for improvement.

4. a positive comment about the commercial.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Molloy College (Victoria & Julianne) 2nd Period

video

14 comments:

  1. This photostory advertised the school very well. I learned a lot about the school that I didn't know. I found the percentages of males and females very interesting. It is a large difference for a small college. I would recommend lowering the music because it was difficult to hear what they were saying. I am not interested in this school because it is too close to home and is a commuter school. I want to go away for college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photostory advertised the school very well. I learned a great amount about the school. I found it interesting that the school is located only 20 miles from New York City. I would suggest re-recording the part where Kasey Motley is heard obnoxiously laughing in the background. I am not interested in this school because it is not really a reach school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo story advertises this school very well. I found it interesting that they offer studies abroad. I recommend to lower the music at some points or to speak louder. I am not interested in this school because I want to go away for college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo story did a good job to advertise Molloy College. I found it interesting that first year students are allowed to have a car. The only thing i would suggest is to lower the music because at certain parts it was difficult to understand what was being said. I am not intersted in this college because it is too close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video was very informative on Molloy College. I found it interesting how they offer a few full tuition scholarships. I think that more pictures of the actual school would be beneficial. I'm not interested in Molloy because I want to get far away from Long Island. (And my laugh is NOT obnoxious.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photostory gives me a lot of information. I think it is interesting that the college is a commuter school.I think the music is too loud and should be lowered.I am interested in this school because it is close to home, and has my major.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This video provided a sufficient amount of inofrmation about the university. A factoid that I found intriguing was that 74% of the students were women while the other 26% were men. One suggestion for improvement is to speal louder or hold the mic closer while talking because the audio gets low at some points. I would not attend Molloy because it's too near to home and dosn't carry the majors I'm trying to pursue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This photostory did a good job with providing alot of information. I found it interesting that first year students may have a car and that it is located 20 miles away from NYC. I would suggest lowering the music or speaking louder. I may be intersted in Molloy because it is close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This photostory was informative on Molloy. I found it interesting that first year students can have cars. I would suggest lowering the music a little bit. I am not interested in Molloy since it is to close to home

    ReplyDelete
  10. This photostory provided a sufficient amount of information. I found it interesting that Molloy has music therapy as a major. I would consider lowering the music a little bit. I might consider this school as my home school because it is a decent school that is close to home and they have music ensembles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This photostory was very informative. I found it interesting that it gives credit for AP exams. Isuggest lowering the music during some parts. I am not interested in this college because I don't like the campus.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photostory advertised the school very well. The extreme majority of female students is interesting. I would suggest recording in a room without kasey and me. I am not interested in Molloy because its population is too small.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The presentation advertises well. It is interesting, along with other facts, that majority of the student body is made up of females. The background noise made it difficult to distinguish the speakers' voices. Molloy, being a small local commuter college, doesn't interest me as much as larger ones.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This photostory was a great advertisement of Molloy college. I feel the female to male ratio was very interesting. I also didn't know that it had such a small population of students.

    ReplyDelete