1.I think the commercial advertised the product very well.2.They appealed to credibility with ethos and emotion with pathos.3.You could say why poeple should not drink Starbucks.4.The commercial was very good and I liked the examples they used.
I think the commercial advertised the product well. They used the appeal of ethos by acting as Mr. Mattes as a source of trustworthiness and credibility and to establish experience and intelligence. They appealed to pathos by making the viewer feel that he would feel a lot more energetic and lively if he had Dunkin Donuts. A suggestion would be to use more rhetorical devices and strategies. Overall, it was a very good commercial and portrayed the product well.
1. I think the commerical well advertised Dunkin Donuts. 2. The commerical appealed to ethos by establishing Mr. Mattes as a credible source and one that should be trusted. They also appealed to pathos because no one ever wants to fall asleep while doing homework or not be able to climb stairs. With Dunkin Donuts, these problems won't occur. 3. I suggest adding why customers should drink Dunkin Donuts over Starbucks. What makes Dunkin Donuts better? 4. Overall I really liked the commerical and the message to drink Dunkin Donuts got across.
1. The product was advertised well, it got the point across that Dunkin Donuts is a superior coffee to the rest.2. The use of a doctor who's advocating the benefits of drinking Dunkin Donuts coffee aplies to logos.3. I feel like the commercial didn't expand enough upon the product.4. The commercial was humorous.
1. I think the commerical advertised Dunkin Donuts very well. 2. The commerical appealed to ethos by using credibility from Dr. Mattes. It also appealed to pathos because they used Dunkin Donuts as a helpful tool to aid anyone who falls asleep while doing homework or getting tired climbing stairs. They also used exaggeration on how exhausted people get climbing up the stairs. 3. I suggest adding the difference between Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. They showed that they were not satisfied with Starbucks as opposed to Dunkin Donuts, but why?4. I liked this commerical alot and I liked how they over-exaggerated crawling up the stairs.
1. I think that the commercial advertised Dunkin Donuts effectively.2.This commercial appealed to ethos by having the credibility of a doctor, who was endorsing Dunkin Donuts. They also appealed to pathos by showing all the things people want to have the energy to do. 3. I think they should have added in people discussing why Dunkin Donuts is so much better than Starbucks.4. I liked that the commercial was humorous and showed people before and after they drank Dunkin Donuts.
1. I believe this was a very effective advertisement for Dunkin Donuts.2. This commercial used a bandwagon appeal to pathos by showing the slogan "Mepham runs on Dunkin" to imply that all Mepham students go to Dunkin Donuts so you should too and by showing Mepham students and faculty supporting Dunkin Donuts. This also made the ad specific to its target group of the Mepham community. 3. The ad may have been more effective if a comment was taken from the extra students shown supporting Dunkin Donuts explaining why they love it so much to show more of Mepham's positive response to the product. 4. I enjoyed the ad's repeated use of the slogan "thank god for Dunkin Donuts" and the humor used in showing people before and after they experienced the wonder of Dunkin Donuts.
1. I think the commercial advertised Dunkin Donuts very well.2. They appealed to ethos by getting "Dr. Mattes" to support Dunkin and establish credibility. They also utilized pathos by reminding people of how tired they can get from certain activities, and how much better they would feel after Dunkin.3. They could have said why people should choose Dunkin over Starbucks. 4. I thought the commercial was very humerous, and effective in showing how Dunkin gives you more energy.
1. I thought the advertisement did well on focusing on the benefits of Dunkin for potential customers.2. By using the credibility of Dr. Mattes, they appealed to ethos, giving Dunkin support by a trusted public name. Additionally, they incorperated pathos by dramatizing a student struggling to go up stairs without Dunkin. This makes the audience become more attracted to the advertisement because of its humor.3.They could have improved the advertisement by making it less "choppy" and by stating Dunkin's advantages over other products.4.I feel the group was very creative and was able to capture the "uplifting" quality about Dunkin.
1) The commercial advertised the product effectively.2) The commercial appealed to logos beause it showed how higher functioning a person can be if they have a dunkin donuts coffee.3) JJ and Kieran should have said something about Dunkin Donuts.4) Creative commercial. The cut outs are pretty funny, too.
1) I feel as if the commercial advertised the product very effectively.2) The commercial appealed to logos by showing that a person can become more active and energetic from drinking Dunkin Donuts' coffee. The commercial also appealed to ethos by gaining credibiltiy from Dr. Mattes.3) For improvement purposes, the commercial should have added why the Dunkin Donuts coffee brand is better than the Starbucks coffee brand. 4) I liked the idea of showing a person that does not drink Dunkin Donuts' coffee sluggishly climbing up the stairs while a person that does drink this coffee easily running up the stairs.
1.I think they promoted their product well. 2. The commercial appealed to the ethos because it showed credibility from a teacher, as well as pathos pertaining to how happy people seem with Dunkin Donuts. 3. For an improvement, the commercial couldve shown what makes Dunkin Donuts have good coffee. 4. I liked the idea of showing how happy people are with Dunkin Donuts coffee.
1. The product was advertised pretty well in this commercial.2. It appealed to ethos, logos and pathos. It gave itself credibility by using a doctor. It appealed to logic by making people see its practical uses for energy boosting and it appealed to the audience's happiness as well.3. One suggestion is to compare it to other brands to allow people to see why it is the best.4. Overall is was a very funny video and I love Dunkin Donuts.
1. I feel as if this commercial advertised their product very well.2. By using "Dr. Mattes", they created a sense of credibility, therefore, appealing to ethos. They also appealed to pathos by showing customers satisfaction with the Dunkin Donuts coffee.3. I would suggest that they compare the Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks coffee to describe why Dunkin Donuts products are superior.4. The examples that they used, such as the staircase, were humorous and grabbed the audience's attention.
1. The commercial advertised the product well2. It appeals to pathos because its funny and makes the audience want to buy DD coffee to feel happy and have more energy. It appeals to ethos by including a doctor which provides credibility.3. To improve the commercial, the group could have showed why DD coffee is better than Starbucks coffee.4. All of the happy people with the coffee cut out made the commercial funny and made me want to drink some coffee
1.The product was well advertised in this commercial.2.The commercial appealed to pathos because it was funny and makes the audience feel as though everyone else is drinking it.3.They commercial could've been improved be stating the advantages of the product over the competitors products.4.I thought the scene of the girl studying and getting tired and then perking up after drinking dunkin donuts coffee was funny and relatable.
I think that the commercial advertised Dunkin Donuts well. It appealed to humor (pathos) when Tara and Shoshana were compared going up th stairs. The credibility of a doctor appeals to ethos. I would suggest expanding on why Starbucks isn't good. Overall, it was funny and got the message across! :)
1. how well you think the commercial advertised the product. the commercial advertised the products very well.2. persuasive appeals/rhetorical strategies/devices/elements utilized in the commercial. the comercial applies to logos because it seems that it is necessary to need the energy from the coffee dor everyday tasks. 3. suggestions for improvement. give more beneficial effects of the product.4. a positive comment about the commercial. the commercial had funny techniques to advertise the product.
1. I thought that this commercial did an excellent job in promoting this beverage. 2. This commercial appealed to pathos by ensuring that drinking Dunkin Donut's coffee will invigorate one's energy, enhance one's ability to climb up the staircase, and enlighten one's mood.3. There should be a small section claiming why Dunkin Donut's coffee is more superior than Starbuck's.4. The commercial was very comical and very entertaining.
1. I think this commercial advertised Dunkin Donut's very well.2. The commercial appealed to pathos because viewers desired the energy that Dunkin Donut's offers.3. I would consider adding more appeal to ethos because "Mr. mattes'" part was very minor.4. I loved how the music went along with the video and I thought it very entertaining.
1- This video is very effective at advertising the product.2- This clip appealed to ethos becaue they had Dr. Mattes to endorse it.3- Dr. Mattes' section could be longer to better convince the audience.4- This was a great commercial because it made the audience laugh.