1. I think the video advertised the product well.2. This video appealed to logos because it shows how much easier and life is with a Shamwow. It also appeals to pathos because "Vince" claims that with every purchase of a Shamwow, the company will donate money to a charity.3. For improvement, I suggest using some more rhetorical strategies.4. I thought the commercial was very entertaining.
1. I thnk the product was very well advertised.2. The commercial appealed to pathos because people will be more pulled to buy the Shamwow knowing that some money will be donated to people in Uganda. Also, it appeals to logos because buying the Shamwow seems to be the only logical solution to being able to clean up messes everywhere.3. I suggest using more rhetorical devices throughout the commerical.4. I think this was a very good commerical. It appealed to both teens and adults and does a very good job of making me want the Shamwow.
1. The advertisement captured my attention in full.2. The appeal of logos in regards to the shamwow being better than any other material used to clean.3. The video transitioning was at times choppy.4. The commerical was versatile and imaginative.
1. I think that the product was advertised very well.2. The commercial appealed to pathos because they stated that money will be donated to people in Uganda, and many people would be willing to buy a product that will not only benefit them, but also the people in Uganda. It also appeals to logos because in comparison to anything else (regular towels, etc), the Shamwow has been used to clean up messes everywhere-it's logical.3. I suggest using more rhetorical devices throughout the commerical.4. This commercial was creative and funny. I liked how it appealed to both teens and adults - ranging from a breakup to a household mess.
1. The product was advertised well.2. They appealed to pathos because if you purchase it, money will go to charity. It also appeals to logos because it is said to clean up any mess unlike other products.3. I suggest making the commercial flow more smoothly and using more rhetorical devices throughout.4. The commercial was funny and gave many scenarios where shamwow would be helpful.
1) The commercial advertised this product effectively.2) The sentence structure (syntax) in the beginning captures the attention of the viewer. Logos was also used, in which if you have a mess, the best thing to clean it up is the shamwow.3)Some of the editing is choppy and cuts words off.4) This was very funny and creative
1. The product was advertised very well. 2. The commercial appealed to ethos because it puts the viewer in the situation of having to clean up a mess, and how easy the shamwow can make it. It appeals to pathos because they will donate $2.37 to a family in Uganda. 4. The commercial was very entertaining and gave many situations in which the shamwow would be useful.
1) The commercial advertised the product very effectively.2) The commercial appealed to pathos because if a customer buys this product, a monetary donation of $2.37 will be made to a needy family in Uganda.3) The commercial could have been improved by focusing on the editings because some parts of the commercial were cut off.4) I liked the different ideas shown in the commercial through the use of different situations where this product can be used effectively. The commercial not only appealed to adults but to teenagers as well.
1. I think the commercial promoted the Shamwow well. 2. I believe the commercial applied to ethos with credibility on how well the Shamwow could clean up a mess. 3. They couldve shown more people talking good about the Shamwow. 4. I liked the different uses of what the Shamwow could clean up.
1. The product was promoted very well in the commercial.2. It appealed to pathos by talking about the poor family in Uganda at the end, and logos by showing how the product is useful in everyday life.3. One suggestion is to work on the editing.4. Overall, it was very funny and a good idea for the product.
1. I think that this commercial did a good job in promoting this product.2. By telling the audience that money from every purchase was going to be donated to a charity to support poor families in Uganda, the commercial appealed to pathos. It also appealed to logos by showing how the Shamwow can be used in daily activities.3. I would suggest using more rhetorical strategies and perhaps working on the editing.4. I like that the commercial was able to appeal to people of different ages.
1. This group advertised the Shamwow very effectively.2. The commercial applied to pathos, because it captured people's emotions and sentiment, by donating to the foundation for Uganda. 3. They could have explained how the Shamwow works, and how it is better than an ordinary towel.4. I think the commercial was planned out well, and the "real-life" situations were clever.
1. This commercial advertised the product well.2. Vince explaining that the shamwow company would donate to charity appealed to pathos. It made people want to buy a shamwow to help a poor family.3. The commercial would be improved by using more rhetorical devices.4. The commercial was funny and good at using examples in which the shamwow would be useful.
1. how well you think the commercial advertised the product. The commercial advertised the shamwow very well. they showed the many uses of the shamwow.2. persuasive appeals/rhetorical strategies/devices/elements utilized in the commercial. this commercial applies to logos. it is applied to logos due to the fact that it makes it seems logical to buy a shamwow for all of those reasons. in order to clean up blood for example it seems that its necessary to have a shamwow.3. suggestions for improvement. give some more logical reasons to purchase a shamwow.4. a positive comment about the commercial. i thought that creative examples were used to get the consumer to get it. like the blood spill for example.
1.I think the commercial advertised the product well.2.The commercial appeals to pathos when Vince mentions how donations will be made to people in Uganda, it makes people become sympathetic and feel like they are doing good by buying one.3.The commercial could've explained how the shamwow was better than a regular towel. 4.This commercial was different and funny.
The product was advertisd very well. It appealed to pathos through humor and when Vince said Shamwow would donate to a charity if their product was bought. In the beggining i couldnt rally undeerstand what he was saying but overall their commercial was great!
1. I think the commercial was very good and very well thought out2. They appealed to ethos because the shamwow guy has credibility. They appealed to pathos because of parents with fighting kids.3. I would make the appeals stronger4. It was really good and well planned
1. I thought the commercial was very informative and helped to advertise the product nicely. 2. The commercial appealed to ethos in that Vince was promoting the product therefore, ensuring its credibility. There was also an appeal to pathos since it provided situtations in which the audience could relate to and may feel the need to buy the Shamwow.3. I thought that the transitions could've been improved further.4. The examples were great and the script was very organized. In addition, the acting was superb and the music was fantastic.
1. I thought this commercial advertised their product very well.2. The chimerical appealed to logos because it was better than other products and pathos because the mentioned common occurrences that people can relate to.3. The commercial sometimes cut people off when they were speaking.4. I thought the script was well thought out and clever.
1- This commerical advertised the product very well.2- This group used logic to advertise the product because they made it seem obvious that everyone should have a sham wow because it can clean practically anything.3- To improve, this group can better edit the section in the cafeteria.4-THis video is funny and keeps the audience entertained.