1. I think the video advertised the product adequately.2. This video appealed to ethos because it is "recommended" by dermatologists.3. For improvement, I suggest applying more persuasive appeals.4. I liked the bloopers at the end of the commercial.
1.I think this commercial advertised this product very well.2.They appealed to credibility with ethos because the product was dermatologist reccomended.3.They could have used more examples for why the product was good.4.I thought the commercial was very funny and I liked that they described the products characteristics.
1. I think this commercial advertised this product in a very clever manner.2. The group appealed to ethos with the use of recommendations by dermatologists. This establishes the feeling of intelligence and experience within the viewer.3. They could have used more rhetorical devices.4. I thought it was humorous and liked the way they thought of a funny scene to promote the dove body spray.
1. I think this commerical advertised the product very well.2. The commerical appealed to ethos because the product is recommanded by dermatologists. Also, it appeals to pathos beacuse no one wants to smell bad. Dove Body Spray appeals to all people beacuse everyone wants to smell clean and fresh. 3. I suggest putting in more scenarios involving the product. 4. The commerical was very informative. It included a lot of facts and was comical, resulting in a good persuasive commerical.
1. The product is advertised very well in this commercial.2. Logos is utilized when stating that 9 out of 10 dermatologists approved of the product. 3. More examples of how Dove Body Spray benefits the user would have been ncie. 4. The blooper reel at the end of the video was a nice touch.
1. I think this commerical advertised the product pretty well.2. The commerical appealed to both ethos and pathos. It appealed to ethos because the product is recommanded by dermatologists. It appealed to pathos because no one wants to smell bad which, in this case, is cured with the body spray.3. I suggest using a few more cases in which the body spray is required as opposed to other body sprays. 4. The commerical was funny and I enjoyed the bloopers at the end.
1. The product was advertised well.2. The commercial appealed to ethos because the product was recommended by a dermatologist. It was also an appeal to pathos because everyone wants to smell good, not bad.3. I suggest using a few more strategies and also giving a few more exmples of when this product will be the best to use.4.The commercial was informative, funny, and the blooper reel was a nice addition.
1. I think the commercial advertised the product well.2. It appealed to ethos because it says it is recomended by dermatologists. It also appeals to pathos because everyone wants to smell good.3. It could have used more rhetorical devices and specifics of why this spray is better than any other.4. The bloopers at the end were very funny, and the commercial itself was also entertaining.
1. For the most part, this ad did a fine job of advertising the product.2. This ad appeals to pathos by appealing to people's desire to be accepted. The commercial shows that no one wants to be rejected due to their smell and thus they should use their product in order to be accepted among their peers. The ad also appeals to ethos through its statement that the majority of dermatologists approve of the product and dermatologists are considered a reliable source of information. 3. I would recommend removing the segment discussing the flammability of the product, or at least put less emphasis on it. Let us remember, we want our audience to WANT to purchase the product, NOT believe they will combust after its usage. 4. I thought the description of the product as "a bright awakening for your skin" was a very nice touch that adds a great deal of appeal for the product.
1. I thought the advertisement did okay in presenting the product.2. The group used ethos by incorperating the credibility of "9 out of 10 doctors approving" their product. In addition, they used pathos by mentioning the pressures of being accepted by society and appealing to how individuals do not want to be an outcast, especially when it is due to smelling bad.3. I felt the emphasis on the products flammability was negative on the appeal of the spray.4. I thought the advertisement was very well scripted and acted out very well.
1. I think the commercial was well done.2. It applies to pathos as it shows how nobody wants to be around somebody who doesn't smell good. 3. They couldve shown how the body spray works. 4. I liked how well done the acting was.
1. The commercial did a good job at advertising the product.2. It applied to logos because of the statistics they uses, ethos by recommeding it by dermatologists, and pathos because nobody wants to feel like they smell bad.3. One suggestion is to only use positive statements about the product.4. I really liked the beginning of the commercial because I felt like it really drew the audience in.
1. I think that this commercial was very good.2. The commercial applied to ethos, by showing doctor's approval for it. It also shows logos, because it was shown how people didn't want to be around Liz because she smelt bad.3. They could have had another situation of someone else using the spray.4. The commercial was very interesting, and kept my attention.
1. The product was advertised well.2. The statistics in the video appeal to logos. The commercial also appealed to ethos by saying the product was doctor recommended.3. To improve the commercial, the group could remove the part about the product possibly resulting in death.4. The commercial described the product well.
1. This commercial advertised the product very well.2. By getting the approval of dermatologists, the commercial appealed to ethos because it depicted the credibility of the product. It also appealed to logos because no one wants to smell bad or be around someone that smells bad.3. I would suggest using more scenarios and putting less emphasis on the flamability of the product.4. I think that adding the blooper reel at the end of the commercial was a good idea.
1. how well you think the commercial advertised the product. it convinces the comsumer very well to buy this product.2. persuasive appeals/rhetorical strategies/devices/elements utilized in the commercial. it appeals to logos because it makes it seem logical to smell good. it also appeals to ethos because no body wants to smell bad and get made fun of. 3. suggestions for improvement. its hard to improve it becuase it appeals to both pathos and ethos which is very difficult to do. maybe showing something like a bandwagon would improve the commercial.4. a positive comment about the commercial. the commercial was very good. it was long enough to include a lot of info.
1.The product was advertised well in this commercial.2.This commercial appeals to pathos because it was funny and it appeals to logos because facts were mentioned about the product.3.The commercial couldve shown different scents of the body spray.4.I liked that there was warnings about the product at the end of the commercial.
The product was advertised very well in this commercial. Pathos was appealed to throught the use of humor and ethos by saying "9/10 dermatologists reccomend" the product. The "flammable" part takes away from the advantags of the product; however, the commercial was excellent! :)
1. I think it was a great advertisement2. They appealed to pathos, because nobody likes to smell. They appealed to logos, because it is logical to cover up smell3. Maybe make the intended audiance a little clearer4. It was hilarious and effective
1. I thought this was a very persuasive advertisement.2. The video appeals to ethos because they have doctor recommendation.3. I would consider not going so in depth with the flammability of the product.4. I thought the video was very funny and talked about the product more that a lot of the other videos.
1- This product was advertised very well.2- This prouct shows that it has credibility because it is dermatologist recommended.3- To improve a the beginning can be shorter so the audience pays attention.4- This was a very funny commercial that entertained the audience.
1-This advertisment was done very well.2- The doctor recommentation appeals to ehtos.3- The ad could have offered different varieties of the product.4-This video was very well done and was quite funny!