1. This commercial looked extremely official and did a great job advertising Heifer International.2. This group used an allusion to the Bible through the fishing quote, and it evoked pity and sympathy through the black and white pictures.3. I think this commercial was really well done.4. The use of quiet music and photos was very effective, and I loved Tara's cow costume.
1. I think that the commercial advertised the product really well and it would make a viewer want to donate to the organization.2. This commercial evoked emotion in the viewer through the use of black and white images as well as the sad music in the background.3. I think this commercial was very well done and that it did not need any improvements.4. The commercial was very effective and both Adam and his cow looked very happy in the end.
1.) This commercial advertised Heifer really well. Not only did I understand Heifer after watching it, but I felt I was watching a real commercial on TV and should call the number and donate.2.) There was a lot of imagery in the commercial. All of the black and white images of Adam conveyed depression, poverty, and loss. It evoked emotion in the reader and was therefore a use of pathos. Matt utilized ethos, as not only was he the spokesperson but he has seen and experienced the poverty himself by going to said place and meeting people like Adam. The music also evoked pity.3.) No improvements needed. The commercial was great!4.) Tara running towards Adam at the end in a cow costume made me pee my pants.
1. The commercial was very good. It seemed like an actual commercial that would be played on TV and it was interesting to watch.2. Matt's offcial sounding voice that he used for the commercial along with the number and website shown seemed to add credibility as if it was a real commercial. All of the emotional scenes that are supposed to make the viewer want to donate worked well with the music to make it a sad/ pitying tone. 3. I dont think they should fix anything, it was a good commercial. 4. The rhetorical strategies were well thought out and the ending was really funny!
1. This commercial did a very good job at advertising Heifer. It looked like a real commercial that I could see on tv.2. There was a lot of pathos and emotional appeals such as the soft music and the black and white images.3. I think that this commercial was great the way it was and could not be improved upon at all.4. I thought Tara was very funny in her cow costume and Matt's voice sounded very official.
1) I think the commercial did a great job of advertising Heifer International because it convinces the viewers to donate money.2) The use of black and white images, sad music, and Adam's sad appearance, viewers were sympathetic to the cause. Also, Matt's voice establishes credibility and makes the commercial very believable.3) I think the commercial was perfect the way it was and I would not suggest any changes.4) The commercial seemed very realistic and I think it was very creative.
1. I think the commercial did a really good job of advertising the organization.2. The commercial made emotional appeals to the viewer through its use of black and white images and sad music.3. I don't think the commercial needed any improvements.4. I liked the voice Matt used for the commercial, the costume was also very creative.
1. I think this commercial did a great job at portraying people to donate money to the Heifer International Foundation. 2. This commercial appealed to pathos by using the back and white, sad images. By Adam looking all dirty and upest, it makes the watcher feel bad and want to donate. 3. I think the only thing that was confusing about the commercial was that I dont believe that the group fully explained what the foundation does and how it works.4. I liked Matt's voice and the creativity the group used.
1. They did a phenomenal job in advertising Heifer, and its purpose.2. they made appeals to pathos especially when they showed Adam very dirty in black and white and the depressing music definitely added a dramatic affect.3. I did not think that there was any improvement needed4. Matt's voice is amazing and he really has the potential to do professional voice-overs
1. This group did an amazing job at advertising Heifer.2. Emotions were evoked when watching Adam covered in dirt and the dramatic music playing in the backround. The viewer truly felt guilty that some people live this way. 3. If anything; Matts voice got cut off a tiny bit near the end when the music started getting louder.4. Matt's voice-overs made the entire thing. Phenomenal
1) This group did a great job advertising for Heifer.2)They appealed to pathos through the use of the black and white pictures and the music. It evokes a feeling of sadness when Adam was alone and than a feeling of happiness and joy when he was reunited with Tara at the end.3)I don't think this group needs to make any improvements.4)Matt's voice was amazing.
1. The group did a great job advertising for Heifer.2. They appealed to pathos, and through the use of black and white photographs and music, they were able to create a feeling of sadness and pity. 3. I don't think that they need any improvements.4. They were very creative and Matt's voice was great.
1. I feel the commercial did a good job advertising for Heifer. 2. The group used the appeal pathos, to affect the audiences emotions. Also the video itself which had dulled colors gave a feeling of sadness. 3. I feel the group does not need to improve the video.4. I think Matt's voice was good.